- 19-0127 2mm High ball style Surface-Mount Test Point is available Taped and Reeled components for high speed placment.
- Also available is the mating socket and is suitable for a range of applications featuring a low contact resistance and gentle controlled detachment.
- Requires a minimum pad size of only two millimetres (0.080inches;), Singlepole device that can be placed accurately by any Pick and Place machine for congested designs.
- Unique retention mechanism enhances reliability through low stress Connections.Minimum contact resistance through 8 points of contact.
- Chamfer design allows excellent solder fillets to be formed. Available loose or taped and reeled. The unique design allows rapid connection/disconnection.
- Hand or automatic assembly. Mating socket vero part 19-1028 is sold singly and is normally used with the recommended PTFE Insulated Sleeve, (diameter 3.2 mm/).
- Pricing is per pack of 100 packed
Please contact us for larger volume pricing.
|Inc VAT||Ex VAT|