18-0217 Single sided terminal pin for 1.32mm dia holes
Solder terminal pin used as feed or take off points for flying leads from the PCB, and the pin should be soldered to the copper track or pad for 1.32dia holes. Previously sold as Vero Type 4 pin.
- PCB Terminal pin designed for attachment of external wiring and components etc.
- Single sided pin inserted from one side of the boards and soldered into position
- The pin design allows the terminal to be inserted and flow or hand soldered.
- The terminal will remain in place even when the board is inverted for soldering.
- The terminal plating is Rhos compliant.
- This pin is suitable for holes 1.32mm in diameter
- A copy of the customer drawing for this part is also available from our download section as a PDF file.
Please contact us for larger volume pricing.
|Inc VAT||Ex VAT|