PCB Handle Vero Type E Blue part number 21-1889
Moulded PCB handle that bows when gripped to allow positive grip on card. Lowest possible profile to the front of the PCB, and can be used for cards in chassis with front covers. Colour - Blue.
- Moulded in Noryl material for strength and durability
- Simple push fit self retaining pin fixing for reliability.
- Grip feature for removal of cards.
- Low profile when not in use meets IEC 297 requirements.
- Reduced footprint for minimum use of board area.
- Kit includes fixing pins.
Please contact us for larger volume pricing.
|Inc VAT||Ex VAT|