20-313149 PCB Test Point - Loop Terminal Assembly for 1.32mm dia. Hole Long Tail - Yellow
PCB Test Point Terminal for 1.32 Nominal Holes used for attaching leads for test scopes and probes with scintered glass insulator this component is for boards more than 1.6mm thick - colour Yellow
- PCB Test Point Terminal assembly designed for attachment of scope probes etc.
- Extended lead length for thicker PCB's up to 2.4mm.
- The compliant pin design allows the terminal to be inserted without damaging the hole plating.
- The terminal will remain in place even when the board is inverted for soldering.
- The sintered glass bead has a recommended maximum working temperature of 475C. This exceeds all current standard temperature profile requirements.
- Assemblies are available in 8 standard colours.
- Material Specifications: Bead: Boro Silicate Sintered Glass, Wire Loop Material: Phosphor Bronze (BS2873) Plating: Electroplated Bright Tin: 3.0-5.0 micron. .
Please contact us for larger volume pricing.
|Inc VAT||Ex VAT|