- PCB Test Point Terminal assembly designed for attachment of scope probes etc.
- Extended lead length for thicker PCB's up to 2.4mm.
- The compliant pin design allows the terminal to be inserted without damaging the hole plating.
- The terminal will remain in place even when the board is inverted for soldering.
- The sintered glass bead has a recommended maximum working temperature of 475C. This exceeds all current standard temperature profile requirements.
- Assemblies are available in 8 standard colours.
- Material Specifications: Bead: Boro Silicate Sintered Glass, Wire Loop Material: Phosphor Bronze (BS2873); Plating: Electroplated Bright Tin: 3.0-5.0 micron. .
Please contact us for larger volume pricing.
|Inc VAT||Ex VAT|