20-313139 PCB Test Point - Loop Terminal Assembly for 1.02mm dia. Hole - White
972 In stock
Price per pack of
PCB Test Point Terminal for 1.02 Nominal Holes used for attaching leads for test scopes and probes with scintered glass insulator - colour White
- PCB Test Point Terminal assembly designed for attachment of scope probes etc.
- The compliant pin design allows the terminal to be inserted without damaging the hole plating.
- The terminal will remain in place even when the board is inverted for soldering.
- The sintered glass bead has a recommended maximum working temperature of 475C. This exceeds all curent standard temperature profile requirements.
- Assemblies are available in 8 standard colours.
- Material Specifications: Bead: Boro Silicate Sintered Glass, Wire Loop Material: Phosphor Bronze (BS2873) Plating: Electroplated Bright Tin: 3.0-5.0 micron.
Please contact us for larger volume pricing.
|Inc VAT||Ex VAT|