J1 J2 Extender Card Assembly
6U Multilayer extender card for use with standard depth card frames and bus structures eg VME etc. PCB fully fitted with 96/96 way DIN 41612 style C connectors, Signal interupt pins and links, and reverse male DIN41612 connector for scope connection. Selected tracks bussed with extra wide tracks suitable for power and ground connections. Supplied assembled with card support and ejector brackets fitted.
$1,076.94 (ex VAT)
- 6U Multilayer PCB made from FR4 material UL94 V0 rated.
- Created to offer a replacement for the Vero VME extenders no longer available Suitable for use with all IEC297 card frames.
- Designed to be totally flexible with pin to pin traces.
- Traces are 70 micron copper to minimise voltage drop.
- Fully assembled with DIN 41612 connectors and card support / Ejector brackets fitted.
- Signal interrupt positions and Scope take off are assembled on this assembly.
- Support Ejector brackets have been designed to provide planar extension of the card and to provide simple ejection of the card under test when finished.
- Dimensionally compatible with IEC 297.
|Unit Price (inc VAT)||$2,111.68||$2,000.53||$1,889.39||$1,778.24||$1,667.11||$1,555.96||$1,444.82|
|Application:||Backplane and Extender Type|
|Backplane and Extender Material:||Composite|
|Backplane and Extender sizing format:||
|Backplane or Extender:||Extender|
|Max External Size|
Where possible deliveries will be consolidated.
Delivery is by your selected method with a default of road courier service for UK and EU destinations.
UK transit time is next working day.
EU transit time is within 3 workings days of despatch.
Options for postal service or to use your own courier are available. To use your own courier you will be asked to provide information at the time of order.
A despatch time is indicated above and when completing your order. This is based on stock levels and stock replenishment times.