20-2137 PCB Test Point - Loop Terminal Assembly for 1.02 dia. Nominal Hole - Black
PCB Test Point Terminal for 1.02 Nominal Holes used for attaching leads for test scopes and probes with scintered glass insulator - colour Black
$17.35 (ex VAT)
- PCB Test Point Terminal assembly designed for attachment of scope probes etc.
- The compliant pin design allows the terminal to be inserted without damaging the hole plating.
- The terminal will remain in place even when the board is inverted for soldering.
- The sintered glass bead has a recommended maximum working temperature of 475C. This exceeds all curent standard temperature profile requirements.
- Assemblies are available in 8 standard colours.
- Material Specifications: Bead: Boro Silicate Sintered Glass, Wire Loop Material: Phosphor Bronze (BS2873) Plating: Electroplated Bright Tin: 3.0-5.0 micron.
|Unit Price (inc VAT)||$34.04||$32.23||$31.17||$30.44||$26.87||$23.29||$19.71||$16.12||$14.33|
|Application:||Loop Terminals & Test Point Type|
|Prototyping Pin Sizes:||
Single sided pins
Hole Dia 1.02
Pins for Board < 1.6
|Loop terminals and Test point colour:||Black|
Where possible deliveries will be consolidated.
Delivery is by your selected method with a default of road courier service for UK and EU destinations.
UK transit time is next working day.
EU transit time is within 3 workings days of despatch.
Options for postal service or to use your own courier are available. To use your own courier you will be asked to provide information at the time of order.
A despatch time is indicated above and when completing your order. This is based on stock levels and stock replenishment times.